It’s possible to move your city around in Rise of Kingdoms by using teleports. Most alliances requires their members to teleport over to their territory to assist with fighting and farming. This guide will show you how to use the various teleport items in the game.
How to use teleport in Rise of Kingdoms
Using a teleport to move your city in Rise of Kingdoms is a simple process.
- Find the place you want to teleport (Typically near your alliance, which can be found by zooming out on the map).
- Open items (You have to zoom in on the map first).
- Go to the “other” tab.
- Select the teleport that you want to use and tap “Use”.
- Place your city in an open space.
Different Types of Teleport Items
Everybody receives two beginner’s teleports when they start a new account. The item allows you to move your city anywhere in your current kingdom, or into the outer regions of a neighboring kingdom. The item will expire after 10 days, or when your city reaches level 8. The beginner’s teleport is the strongest teleport in the game, so be wise and use it before it expires.
The targeted teleport can move your city to anywhere in your current region in the kingdom. Cost: 1,500 gems
Teleports your city to a random location on the map. (Only in regions owned by the alliance.) Cost: 500 gems
Teleports your city to a designated location in alliance territory on the map. (Can jump across regions) Cost: 750 gems
How to buy teleports
Teleports can be bought from the shop for full price. Alternatively they can be bought from the Mysterious Merchant and the VIP shop with great discounts. Can also be bought in the alliance shop for individual credits.
How to Teleport to Another Kingdom
You need a Beginner’s Teleport to jump kingdoms. This means you can’t be higher than level 7.
Step 1: Zoom out on the map
Step 2: Tap on the world icon
Step 3: Choose the kingdom you want to go to
Step 4: Tap the teleport button
Step 5: Fulfill the requirements
Tip: You have 2 beginner’s teleports so you can teleport to the outskirts of a new kingdom and then teleport to anywhere in the kingdom afterwards.
Teleport Not working
There are various reasons that your teleport might not work. Requirements before teleporting:
- Cannot have war frenzy buff
- Cannot be in battle
- All troops in garrison
- No reinforcements from allies in your city
- No rally against your city
The area is blocked by an object
You need to teleport to an open area. It must not be blocked by other cities, deposits, barbarians and other obstructions. Tip: Deposits and barbarians can be cleared to open up space for a teleporting city.
The place is undiscovered
It’s not possible to teleport a city into the fog. Send scouts out to discover the area first to lift the fog and try again.
Please occupy all passes along the way or use a teleport to reach alliance territory directly
This error comes up if you don’t have permissions to teleport out of your current region. The kingdom is separated into different regions, and you can’t teleport across them under normal circumstances. There are a few ways to bypass this:
- Use territorial teleport. This will teleport you to alliance territory anywhere in the kingdom Note: Your alliance needs to have a fortress to own territory.
- Occupy the pass. If your alliance members are strong enough, they can take the mountain pass, which allows you to teleport inbetween those two regions. Note: Your region will have to be neighboring theirs.
Related: Redeem Codes for Rise of Kingdoms