A big list of funny console commands for CS:GO that you can use when playing with friends to troll them and confuse them.
Before you begin
If you don’t already have console enabled here is a quick step-by-step guide on how to activate it.
Most of these commands will also require cheats to be enabled on the server. To enable cheats you have to be the host of the server and type in the command below:
- sv_cheats 1
- bot_add_t or bot_add_ct – Adds a bot to either team
- mp_freezetime 1 – Remove wait time at round start
- mp_startmoney 50000 – Start with more money
- mp_warmupend – Finally start the game
- sv_infinite_ammo 1 – Infinite ammo for your weapons
- sv_gravity 400 – Change the servers gravity. Lower number = fly higher.
- host_timescale 0.5 – Slowmotion for everyone on the server.
- host_timescale 2 – Speedhack for everyone on the server.
- r_drawothermodels 2 – Wallhack
- god – Become invulnerable
- noclip – Fly through the map and become invulnerable
- weapon_recoil_scale 0 – No recoil
- weapon_recoil_view_punch_extra 0 – Screen dont move when you shoot
- weapon_accuracy_nospread – Turn your weapon into a laserbeam
- ent_fire !self addoutput “health 200” – Change your health. You can use any value to get more health.
- sv_showimpacts 1
- ammo_grenade_limit_total 5 – Have more grenades for your training
- sv_grenade_trajectory 1
Surf and bhop
- sv_enablebunnyhopping 1
- sv_autobunnyhopping 1
- sv_airaccelerate 800
- sv_maxvelocity 3500
- sv_airaccelerate 800
- sv_accelerate 10
- thirdperson – Enter thirdperson
- firstperson – Go back to first person
- ent_create chicken – Spawns a chicken in front of you
- ent_create prop_exploding_barrel – Create an explosive barrel
- ent_create drone – Creates a drone from danger zone
- explode – Kill yourself
- gods – Turn everyone on the server invulnerable
- ent_fire !self addoutput “modelscale 0.5” – Make yourself smaller
- ent_fire !self addoutput “modelscale 2” – Make yourself bigger
- ent_fire !self color “255 0 0” – Change your character color to red. Use different values for other colors
- ent_fire !picker color “255 0 0” – Change your friends color to red. Use different values for different colors.
- ent_fire !self addoutput “rendermode 6” – turn invisible. Use “rendermode 0” to go back to normal
This guide will be updated with even more funny console commands in the future so bookmark the page and come back later for even more.
See also: Change Knife skin with console commands